- Teachers responsible for teaching all children in their class, including children with SEND.
- Teaching Assistants and HLTAs mainly working with either individuals or small groups.
- Teaching Assistants, HLTAs and MTAs offering support for children with emotional and social development through our Special Mentor Programme, including at play and lunch times.
- Parent Support Advisor offering services to parents of children with SEND
Local Authority Provision delivered in school:
- Communication Interaction Team (including Speech and Language)
- Educational Psychology Service
- Sensory Service for children with visual / hearing / physical needs
- Plymouth Information, Advice and Support for SEND
Health Provision delivered in school:
- Speech and Language Therapy, including specialists
- School Nurse
- Occupational Therapy