WORLD BOOK DAY
So it's World Book Day on Thursday.
Here are some activities we would like you to have a go at if you can please this week to celebrate World Book Day. You don't have to do them in order!
1. Take a photo of you with your favourite book. Upload it to Show and Tell on Teams with a sentence about why it is your favourite.
2. Have a go at the Scavenger Hunt. You will need to have quite a lot of books at home to do this one.
3. Try the Black Panther World Book Day activity.
4. Use Lego to build a scene from a favourite book. (e.g Hogwarts from Harry Potter)
5. Try the Tom Gates activities.
6. How many of the Reading Stars can you tick off before you come back to school on Monday?
7. Have a go at the Tracy Beaker activity pack.